Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and the
we collect; (ii) how we process and manage such information; (iii) your rights with respect to the use and
1. OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA
In connection with the operation of our website and business, and the providing of goods and services to our customers, we may collect certain categories of personal information ("Personal Information"), including the categories set forth below:
- Category A. Identifiers: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, social security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
- Category B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit or debit card number, other financial information, medical information, health insurance information.
In addition to the foregoing, we may also collect the following categories of information:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to users. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Personal Information.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as "Flash Cookies," to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, Click Here
2. SOURCES FROM WHICH WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us, for example, when you create an Account, register for our newsletter and/or make a purchase we may require your name, email, contact information, billing address, credit card inform and/or other information you may provide us. We also collect information about you from various sources, including from our landing page lead form and other websites. We also may collect information about you that we receive from other sources (like public records or governmental entities), to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the categories of information we collect for the following:
- Make the Site available to you;
- Process goods and services in connection with your use of the Site;
- Enhance the Site;
- Respond to your requests or to manage Accounts;
- Monitor the security of the Site; and/or
- Provide you with promotional communications.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Brokers, agents and customers of ours who use our products and services.
- Third-Party Service Provides. We will share your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, fraud protection, credit risk reduction, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site and delivery of purchased merchandise.
- Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes. We will share your Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Information when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by us.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. More specifically, you have rights to the following without charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collect personal information, our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
We will not retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained; not reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; and reserve our right not to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Disclosure of Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
You have the right to know if we sell or disclose your personal information to third parties for business purposes, along with the right to know the categories of personal information about you that we sold, the categories of third parties to whom we sold the personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information.
Under the definition of "sale" provided by California law, we sell personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household to third parties. We provide your personal information to agents, brokers or other customers of ours that use our products, services or tools. In addition, our use of industry standard analytics and advertising services may constitute a "sale" under the CCPA.
Deletion of Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions set out below, and upon your submission of a verifiable request, you have the right to deletion of your personal information from our records, and to have us direct our service providers (if any) delete your personal information from their records.
We are not required to, and reserve our right not to, delete your personal information it if is necessary to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us; detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent; enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on the your relationship with us; comply with an existing legal obligation; and otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Freedom from Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. This means we cannot on the basis of the exercise of your rights thereunder, among other things, deny goods or services to you, charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Your Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
As noted above, under the definition of "sale" provided by California law, we sell personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household to third parties. We provide your personal information to agents, brokers or other customers of ours that use our products, services or tools. In addition, our use of industry standard analytics and advertising services may constitute a "sale" under the CCPA. We have attempted to limit such transfers of personal information to the extent possible.
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information.
To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, visit our homepage and click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link, or Click Here
How to Exercise Your Rights
Unless otherwise specified, to exercise any of your rights described in these Terms and Conditions, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org; call us toll-free at 1-888-508-8322 or submit your request to us at the following address: Listings-to-Leads, 8780 Auburn Folsom Rd, Granite Bay, CA 95746.
In order to verify your request, you will need to provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address, and customer or matter reference number), proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and a description of what right you wish to exercise along with any information to which your requests relates.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on your behalf. In order to fulfill your request to know or delete submitted by an authorized agent, you must provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and we may require you verify your own identity with us directly.
User-enabled privacy controls, such as a browser plugin or privacy setting or other mechanism, that communicate or signal your choice to opt-out of the sale of personal information are considered a request directly from you, not through an authorized agent.
We reserve our right not to make a data access or portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or someone authorized to act on such person's behalf. You may only make a data access or data portability request twice within a 12-month period. Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Children's Personal Information
We do not collect or sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
6. NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA REGARDING PRIVACY POLICIES
Businesses that collect, use or disclose personal information of a Canadian resident in connection with carrying out commercial activities must adhere to the guidelines and principles set forth in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). The Company follows the ten principles outlined in the PIPEDA: Accountability; Identifying Purposes; Consent; Limiting Collection; Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention; Accuracy; Safeguards; Openness; Individual Access; and Challenging Compliance.
The Company may collect, use or disclose personal information provided by consumers or public records and transmit that information to brokers, agents or customers of the Company in connection with the products and services offered by the Company. This may include the transmission of personal information across provincial or international borders. The Company may also retain such information for the purposes of making it available to brokers, agents or its customers at a later date. By providing personal information to the Company, You hereby consent to the Company's collection, use, disclosure and maintenance of that information in the manner set forth herein. The Company limits its collection, use or disclosure of personal information provided to it to the extent possibility within the bounds of its operations.
You can make corrections to any personal information the Company has collected about You by contacting us at the address, phone number or email address noted below. If You wish to request additional information regarding the Company's privacy policies and practices, to determine the personal information of Yours that the Company has, or to file a complaint, please contact us at: Listings-to-Leads, 8780 Auburn Folsom Rd., Granite Bay, CA 95746; 1-888-508-8322 or email@example.com.
7. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals and we will still receive information. As a result, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
It is possible that some or all of our third-party advertising partners or members of their affiliate network may participate in a consumer opt-out programs. To learn more about internet-based advertising and consumer opt-out programs go to http://aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. We do not operate or control these sites, and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there.
8. YOUR U.K. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users from the U.K. have the right to ask us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data, (as defined by U.K. law) and in particular not to process their Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 ("the DPA 1998") gives users from the U.K. the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
If you live in the EEA, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact Ye Gong, email@example.com so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
10. PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may modify the information you have provided to us at any time through your Account. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete your Account at any time.
11. E.U. RESIDENTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Data should first be directed us. You may also contact the Data Protection Authority in your country (https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/news-overview.cfm) to file a complaint and for additional assistance as well. Additionally, you may also file complaint with the FTC www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/privacy-shield or DOC www.privacyshield.gov/ps-doc-ita-letter. We will promptly investigate and attempt to resolve all complaints regarding our use of Personal Data. In the event we are unable to mutually resolve a complaint; we will work with you and agree to refer your complaint to an independent dispute resolution mechanism. The International Center for Dispute Resolution which is operated by the American Arbitration Association will serve as our independent dispute resolution mechanism. Please visit the following website to learn more: https://www.icdr.org. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or have an issue that you'd like to resolve.
12. INFORMATION SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We maintain (and requires its subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so you should take care when disclosing information online and act reasonably to protect yourself online.
You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you use the services provided through the Site, you will continue to receive email correspondence from us related to the services. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by us. It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. We will not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures. Please note that any request to be removed from such mailing lists may take up to one (1) week to become effective. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you order online, we will send you an email confirming your order and may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have questions about your order.
If you register for an Account on the Site, you may review and update your account information by logging in to your account with your username and password at www.agjeans.com or by contacting customer service at email@example.com
15. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
16. SUSPICIOUS E-MAILS
We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. For your protection, do not click links or open any files attached to suspicious, unsolicited emails.